3/26/2008

Easter Fun

So now that I have a few minutes I can spend updating our blog, the lastest event would be Easter so I thought I would include some Easter pictures from the weekend. Honestly we didn't do anything terribly exciting to celebrate we went to the Payson Easter Egg Hunt saturday morning. Relaxed the rest of the day, did Easter baskets Sunday morning, went to church and came home took naps and had dinner. The crazy thing is I bought everyone new Easter outfits and the kids looked adorable in them, but I failed to take any pictures of anyone in them. We are planning on getting a family picture done in the next couple of weeks in those clothes so until than I'm pictureless! We enjoyed the Easter weekend though and relaxed mostly than yesterday we enjoyed a belated Easter Egg hunt at my parents and dinner! Thanks mom, the kids loved there toys!

No comments: