5/13/2008

Weekly Update

So if you have been following my little baby calendar to the side you would think I only have 17 days left till my due date. WRONG... So we go to the doctor yesterday only to have him move my due date back by a whole week and a half. Now to some that might not seem long, but to a pregnant women who is miserable and sooo ready to be done that wasn't exactly the news I was hoping for. So now instead of the beginning of June he moved me to the middle of June. Said come the first week and we will check you and see if you are ready to be induced. All I can think to say is this little girl better be more than ready and send me into labor on my own way before than or its going to be a really long month! So instead of a June 6th due date, its now the 15th. A whole month away, I don't know where this baby is going to fit anymore I feel all baby and I'm starting to wonder! Besides my wonderful doctors appointment, the kids have been busy with performances. This past weekend was Maggies Dance Recital and she did such a good job. She has worked so hard to learn her dances and performed so well that night. Tonight was the kids preschool performance. Brody memorized his part and did such a good job of saying it in front of everyone. He also volunteered for the prayer. Both of them did an amazing job with the songs they learned and the poems their classes performed. What an amazing year of school its been for both of them. They have both learned so much in different ways and processed beyond what I could of hoped for. Tonight was one of those proud parent moments when all the running back and forth to school and switching half way through the year have been well worth the headaches. So to my kids, I'm so proud of you!

No comments: